American ExpressMar 12, 2019 bcrfauser01
Glance Pay for Restaurants and BarsMar 12, 2019 bcrfauser01
Save time, boost revenue & enhance customer experience — An EXCLUSIVE OFFER from Glance Pay for BCRFA members
Getting paid is how you support all the things that make your restaurant great: the flavours, the creativity, the service … the experience.
Time spent splitting bills & carrying the card machine from table to table is time not spent on your real priorities.
Accelerate table turnover by 8-10 minutes on average, grow retention with built-in smart loyalty rewards & boost revenue by 5% or more — Glance Pay mobile payments deliver real results.
- Real-Time Bill lets guests can view their bill in-app & pay it on-demand
- Order from Table gives guests a direct link to your POS so ordering more is easy
- Pre-order helps diners avoid lineups by letting them order before walking in the door
- Seamless POS integration between Glance Pay & 15 leading POS systems
BCRFA members can enjoy a free, 3-month trial of Glance Pay
For a limited time only, experience the Glance Pay advantage first-hand with no commitments, no merchant fees & no cancellation penalties!
Source qualified workers and fill key vacanciesMar 05, 2019 bcrfauser01
Our industry is facing a current shortage of close to 25,000 workers in BC. This acute labour shortage is driven by a shrinking workforce. Recruiting qualified temporary foreign workers (TFW) offers a real solution. BCRFA is committed to being your resource for connecting with great talent and helping you solve your labour challenges.
About the Dual Intent Express Entry (EE) Program:
The BCRFA is working with Brij Rathi Consultancy to provide a unique program that helps streamline the international recruitment process for you. We have a created a program that:
– Explains and provides advice on the Temporary Foreign Worker Program that fits your needs;
– advertises and recruits;
– completes and submits the application form and all required documents;
– communicates with ESDC/Service Canada on the employer’s behalf; and
– represents the employer during the application process.
Dual Intent Express Entry Program is a great fit for operators around the province. It’s a short-term and a long-term solution for operators in one. The program is unique in that it allows a skilled foreign workers to apply for a 24-month temporary work permit while having a permanent residency application in process. Using this program you can fill positions including Chefs, Cooks, Food Service Supervisors, Bar Supervisors and Restaurant Managers.
If you are interested in hearing more about how this EE TFW Program might work for you, email Brij.
Committed to Labour Solutions:
Please contact us if you have any HR related issues and we’ll use our expertise to provide unique solutions.
Brij Rathi, Brij Rathi Consultancy: 780.953.9090
HR Expert Gillian MacGregor: 604.669.2239