January 18 – February 5, 2017
The BC Restaurant & Foodservices Association (BCRFA), Kelowna Branch, is once again teaming up to organize the popular Thompson Okanagan Wine and Dine event.
- Restaurants will offer three course menus costing $15, $25, $35 or $45 per person
Media & Menu Launch
Information and details as well as a call to participate will be made in the coming weeks.
How to Register
All registrations will be completed by clicking HERE (registration is now open)
FREE BCRFA MEMBERS
+2 X $25 gift certificates
Early Bird rate $200 NON BCRFA MEMBERS, includes first year membership.
+2 x $25 gift certificates Must register before November 15, 2016
Regular Rate $249 NON BCRFA MEMBERS, Includes first year membership.
+2 x $25 gift certificates Must register before December 20, 2016
Late Registration $300 NON BCRFA MEMBERS, Includes first membership.
+2 x $25 gift certificates (later registration cannot be guaranteed full benefits)
Restaurants: Menus will be linked to a PDF menu that you must supply before December 31, 2016.
Menus will be live on the website once we have received your gift certificates and your registration fee is paid in full. Please remember to include your pairings! To take part in the Media & Menu launch event you must be registered no later than December 15th, 2016. Space is limited; please contact Christina 250.469.1958 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All participating restaurants must be a member in good standing of the BCRFA. For BCRFA membership inquiries please contact Sherri Barkoff or Meagan North at 1-604-669-2239
- Restaurants must provide $50 in gift certificates (2 x $25) redeemable towards meals and valid until December 31, 2017. Gift certificates for the Wine and Dine Thompson Okanagan use for promotional purposes.
- Restaurants must provide a three course dinner at $15, $25, $35 or $45 (plus tax, gratuity, wine)
- Suggested wine pairings on menus must be BC VQA Wines or BC Craft Beer.
- Restaurants that received vouchers from VIPs and Media must send an invoice to BCRFA for reimbursement before February 28, 2017 for the exact value of the vouchers. Vouchers received without an invoice, or after March 1, 2017 will not be reimbursed.
- All Gift Certificates received are for the Wine and Dine Thompson Okanagan committee to use for promotional purposes.
- All Gift Certificates must be received by BCRFA before January 15
- There is a trademark on Wine and Dine Thompson Okanagan. Participants may not use this term outside of the Wine and Dine event.
- If Restaurants wish to participate in the Media & Menu Launch, they must be registered no later than December 15th, 2016.
- Dine Around Thompson Okanagan menus must be available during all evening hours of operation to all patrons during the Dine Around Thompson Okanagan January 18 – February 5, 2017.
- Taxes, gratuities and alcohol are not included in the Dine Around Thompson Okanagan price points.
- Participants registered after December 20, 2016 will not be guaranteed included in printed materials.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to having you participate in this exciting event!
Event Coordinator: Christina Ferreira 250.469.1958 email@example.com