January 16 – February 3, 2019
The BC Restaurant & Foodservices Association (BCRFA), Okanagan Branch, is once again coordinating the popular Dine Around Thompson Okanagan event.
Our website is: http://dinearound.ca/ and we will be updating this in the next couple of weeks and uploading restaurants as confirmed. Our first round of uploads for participating restaurants is November 15 and will then be ongoing.
- Restaurants will offer three course menus costing $15, $25, $35 or $45 per person
Media & Menu Launch
Our launch event is taking place on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at Okanagan College – Centre for Learning from 6pm-8pm – this is an incredible way to reach 300 people including local media to give them a taste of your menu. Please let me know if you would like to participate in the launch event. Participating restaurants receive a $100 honorarium to help cover costs for food and staffing.
How to Register
Please contact our program manager Christina Ferreira email@example.com or 250.469.1958
FREE BCRFA MEMBERS + EAT DRINK LOCAL
+ 2 x $25 gift certificates PARTICIPANTS
Early Bird rate $200 NON BCRFA MEMBERS, Includes first year membership.
+ 2 x $25 gift certificates Must register before November 30, 2018
Regular Rate $249 NON BCRFA MEMBERS, Includes first year membership.
+ 2 x $25 gift certificates Must register before December 20, 2018
Late Registration $300 NON BCRFA MEMBERS, Includes first year membership.
+ 2 x $25 gift certificates (later registration cannot be guaranteed full benefits)
Restaurants: Menus will be linked to a PDF menu that you must supply before December 31, 2018.
Menus will be live on the website once we have received your gift certificates and your registration fee is paid in full. Please remember to include your pairings of BC VQA Wines!. Space is limited for the launch event; please contact Christina firstname.lastname@example.org
- All participating restaurants must be a member in good standing of the BCRFA.
- Restaurants must provide $50 in gift certificates (2 x $25) redeemable towards meals and valid until December 31, 2019. Gift certificates for the Dine Around Thompson Okanagan used for promotional purposes.
- Restaurants must provide a three course dinner at $15, $25, $35 or $45 (plus tax, gratuity, wine)
- Suggested pairings on menus must be BC VQA Wines or BC Craft Beer or BC Craft Spirits
- Restaurants that received vouchers from VIPs and Media must send an invoice to BCRFA for reimbursement before February 28, 2019 for the exact value of the vouchers. Vouchers received without an invoice, or after March 1, 2019 will not be reimbursed.
- All Gift Certificates received are for the Dine Around Thompson Okanagan committee to use for promotional purposes.
- All Gift Certificates must be received by BCRFA before January 15
- There is a trademark on Dine Around Thompson Okanagan. Participants may not use this term outside of the Dine Around event.
- If restaurants wish to participate in the Media & Menu Launch, they must be registered no later than December 15th, 2018.
- Dine Around Thompson Okanagan menus must be available during all evening hours of operation to all patrons during the Dine Around Thompson Okanagan January 16 – February 3, 2019.
- Taxes, gratuities and alcohol are not included in the Dine Around Thompson Okanagan price points.
- Participants registered after December 20, 2018 will not be guaranteed included in printed materials.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to having you participate in this exciting event!
Event Coordinator: Christina Ferreira 250.469.1958 email@example.com
Thank you all for participating this year.