Dine Around & Stay in Town new dates!!
January 17 – February 2, 2020
Dine Around Gala Launch Thursday, January 16
- Registration opens September 23, 2019
- All registrations will be completed by clicking HERE
- Accommodations register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration must be completed no later than October 31, 2019 in order to benefit from all mentions in our advertising campaigns
Return signed registration form to Event Consultant Misty Olsen: email@example.com
RESTAURANT PARTICIPANT DETAILS:
- Restaurants will offer three-course menus costing $20, $30, $40, or $50 per person
- Registration cost is participation in the gala launch event. Participation is absolutely mandatory. This participation ensures commitment to the program and all members to make a memorable event for both participants and diners alike. This is a great way to promote your restaurant and is an opportunity to showcase menu samples.
Restaurants no longer pay a direct fee to participate. All restaurants will participate in the Gala Launch, Victoria’s largest annual food festival to ensure commitment to the program.
NOTE: Your commitment to the Dine Around & Stay in Town Victoria event means that your participation at the Gala launch is mandatory. If you do not participate in the Gala, you will not be considered as a Dine Around & Stay in Town registered participant. Restaurants not attending the Gala launch will be excluded from marketing material, website menu listings and stricken from use of the Dine Around & Stay in Town trademark name during the event.
- All courses must be paired with BC VQA wine and/or BC Craft Brewer product. All menus must have at least one beer pairing and one wine pairing. In addition to celebrating BC VQA Wine and BC Craft Beer on your menus, we welcome you to pair a BC Craft Spirit to your menu items
- All menus must consist of a three-course meal, one of which may be dessert
- The Dine Around & Stay in Town organizing committee will issue $75 in gift certificates (3x $25) for your restaurant redeemable for dinner and valid from January 17 – December 31, 2020
(gift certificates are used for promotional purposes)
- Menus to be submitted as PDF’s with final format and layout complete. If changes need to be made the menu will be sent back to you to edit.
- Menus will be listed on the Dine Around & Stay in Town website with links to menus that you have supplied before November 7, 2019
Dine Around Gala Launch:
- Thursday, January 16, 2020 at the Victoria Conference Centre: Setup from 2:30pm – 4:30pm (Load in and out times to be assigned) (full details to be received after registration)
- The Gala will open to the public from 5:00pm – 7:30pm
- In addition to purchased ticketholders, we will have invited guests including media, government representatives and other VIP’s
- The Gala will be limited to the first 60 restaurants to register and commit
- We anticipate a total of 900 guests throughout the event so it is imperative that you please plan your menus accordingly
- All Chefs will have to pre-register with details of what they are serving so we limit possible duplications (see registration contact details)
- During Dine Around & Stay in Town event dates you have the opportunity to offer a special event that we will post to the Destination Greater Victoria’s website. Host a wine maker’s dinner, a special craft brew pairing, special brunch or feature a product unique to your establishment.
ACCOMODATION PARTICIPANT DETAILS:
- Registration fee $149
- Accommodation partners will offer a rate of $109, $129, $149, $169 or $229
- Rates should be available from January 12 – February 2, 2020
- Destination Greater Victoria will link your Dine Around & Stay in Town room rate through their website booking platform. Landing page URL’s must be received by November 7, 2019.
- Accommodation participants must provide a gift certificate for one night’s accommodation valid until December 31, 2020. Mail gift certificate to Destination Greater Victoria, Suite 200-737 Yates Street, Victoria B.C. V8W 1L6 (Attention: Brenda Knapik)
- Accommodation partners will communicate program details to front line staff and establish a Dine Around & Stay in Town specific room booking code to be used for both online and phone reservations. Booking code to be used for post-event reporting purposes.
KEY DATE SUMMARY:
|2020 Key Dates|
|Gala Launch Event||January 16, 2020|
|Dine Around & Stay in Town||January 17 – February 2, 2020|
|2019 Key Deadlines|
|Registration opens||September 23rd|
|Gala tickets on sale||September 23rd|
|Participant registration deadline||October 31st|
|Menu submission deadline||November 7th|
|Website goes live||November 22nd|